Monday, April 14, 2014

Introduction

My name is Rebecca and I am committing 30 days to eating whole natural foods only and I thought it would be a good idea to keep a journal and share my experience as I go. 

I am reading "It Starts with Food" as I begin and I feel very inspired to only put food in my body that will nourish it. But as a natural-born cook and lover of food, I am determined to keep it tasty. I can't wait to start this journey and start feeling better. 
 
My boyfriend Sean is doing this with me both for support and his own health – and maybe a little for pure proximity reasons. 

I have also started a community of people who are interested in becoming the healthiest they can be also. Find it here

The inspiration behind my decision can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment